CreativeArk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CreativeArk

Go down

CreativeArk Empty CreativeArk

Post by razie92 Mon Mar 10, 2008 11:43 am

The CreativeArk forum was made by me and my partner ComradeZero to build a good and active community of artists and forumers alike. The goal of this forum is to showcase great quality art from its members and also to show what the new generation of designers can do.

The name "CreativeArk" was chosen because this forum is aimed at bending creativity as in "arc", and also it is a place for creative artists as in "ark". Right Chris? lol

So if you have any interest in art design or other stuff, or if you just discovered the inner artist in you, or you are already a great artist with a creative mind, then join the forums! If you have already done so, then I would to say thank you and good luck in making this place and yourself better! Very Happy

P.S The forum is still very new, so this place may seem a little awkward at first but we will soon improve on it. If you have any problems or suggestions for the forum please post them in the Help forum.
razie92
razie92
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 18
Software : GIMP 2.4, Sony Vegas 8.0, Audacity
Registration date : 2008-03-08

http://uniqueanddifferent.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum